SAKI Program Coordinator job opening
« Return to News
SAKI Program Coordinator
We offer an opportunity to use your leadership skills in advocating for citizens of the Commonwealth. The Office of Victims Advocacy works to ensure justice and healing for Commonwealth’s crime victims and to implement strategies to reduce the number of crime victims in the future.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the Office of the Attorney General's Sexual Assault Kit Initiative grant deliverables
- Co-Chair the Kentucky Sexual Assault Kit Initiative multi-disciplinary task force
- Coordinate training and technical assistance statewide for sexually motivated cold cases.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with working with crime victims and survivors of violence
- A foundational understanding of the criminal justice system and its processes
- Persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management and organizational skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A willingness to work as part of a team.