Job Opening - New Beginnings
« Return to News
WE ARE HIRING!
specializes in the healing of survivors who have experienced sexual abuse/sexual assault. We are seeking a full time dynamic and dedicated certified or licensed clinical therapist for our Hartford KY office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual, family and group therapy for survivors of sexual violence and others affected by sexual violence.
- Conduct assessments, treatment planning, case coordination, and group and/or individual therapy.
- Respect and maintain a high standard of confidentiality for all clients and cases served by New Beginnings.
- Provide crisis intervention to clients as needed and facilitate emergency services as required.
- Provide case coordination, referrals and advocacy.
- Maintain professional documentation and record keeping for client files.
- Engage in ongoing evaluation of services and treatment modalities.
- Participate in New Beginnings planning activities.
- Participate in community education and outreach as needed.
- Participate in the provision of New Beginnings volunteer training as needed.
- Supervise interns as needed.
- Participate in a rotation of "on-call" with all staff
- Other duties as signed.
New Beginnings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.