Simon House, a non-profit social service agency located in Frankfort, Kentucky, seeks an energetic and motivated person to serve as executive director. Simon House provides housing for homeless women who are pregnant or have children and also assists low income community families.
The Executive Director is responsible for overall administration and operation of Simon House and its programs, including management of financial and other resources; compliance with funding requirements; staff supervision; and
promoting positive relationships with the community and supporters.
To be considered for this position, applicants must:
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree, preferably in the social services or a related field. (Work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.)
- Have experience/knowledge with women’s, children’s, and homeless issues.
- Have experience/knowledge with federal funding, grant administration and budgeting.
- Have management experience.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Communicate clearly in written and oral communication.
- Work independently under the direction of a board of directors.
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience. Position includes benefits.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three references to:
PO Box 5174
Frankfort, KY 40602-5174
or email to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer