Ampersand Sexual Violence Resource Center
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Position Summary: The Finance Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day finances of the organization. These activities include budgetary oversight, financial record keeping, payroll, and employee benefit administration. The position will report to the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting plus three years of experience working in a related field
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience working in a nonprofit environment
- Audit experience
- Experience working with QuickBooks, ADP and Microsoft Office
- Experience with state and federal grants
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Ability to translate financial concepts and effectively collaborate with internal and external partners who do not have finance backgrounds
- Ability to effectively handle and maintain confidential information and materials
- Ability to work with integrity and dedication to the mission of the organization
For more information and to apply, visit https://kynonprofits-jobs.careerwebsite.com/job/finance-manager/64395477/
Adanta is charged with serving the mental health, substance abuse and intellectual and developmental disability needs of individuals within Adair, Casey, Clinton, Cumberland, Green, McCreary, Pulaski, Russell, Taylor and Wayne Counties.
Current job postings:
- Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist - Master degree in human services or related field w/ certification or licensure or bachelor in a mental health field w/ 1 yr. experience in early childhood.
- Early Childhood Consultant - Bachelor in human services or related field with certification or licensure with 2 years experience with early childhood.
- Youth Substance Use Treatment Coordinator - Bachelor in human services or related field with 1 year experience working with substance use population.
- Transition Aged Youth Coordinator - Bachelor in human services or related field with 1 year experience working with transition age youth.
- High Fidelity Wraparound Facilitator - Bachelor in a human services field w/ 1 year post degree experience.
For more information and to apply, visit https://gohire.org/jobs-2/