The Kentucky Association of Sexual Assault Programs, Inc. (KASAP) is the statewide coalition of the 13 rape crisis centers in the Commonwealth. The mission of KASAP is to speak with a unified voice against sexual victimization.
Your computer use can be monitored. If at anytime you need to leave this website, click the "X" in the top right corner. Please be advised that your browsing history can still be seen by others unless you take steps to delete your history. Click Here for info on keeping yourself safe.
Get InfoResource Library Legal Information Legislative Information Disability Information Medical Information Children & Teens Immigrants & Refugees Victim Rights & ResourcesVictim Bill of Rights Rights of Children to Special Accommodations Polygraph Information Other Fundamental Rights Notification & Registry Systems Sexual Assault Examination Program Crime Victims Compensation Fund Other RightsPrison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Preventing Violence Together There is HOPE
- Right to refuse to take a polygraph examination, or right to terminate an examination at any time.
- Right to have a victim advocate come with you.
- Right to remain silent.
- Right to an attorney.
- Right to complain if you feel your rights are violated.
- See fact sheet on polygraph information for victims
- See fact sheet on polygraph information for professionals
This project was supported by Grant Number VAWA ARRA-2009-KASAP-00034 awarded through the Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet by the Office on Violence Against Women, U.S. Department of Justice. The Opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations expressed in this publication/program/exhibition are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women or the Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet.
- SERVICES PROVIDED ARE FUNDED EITHER IN PART OR COMPLETELY BY STATE AND FEDERAL FUNDS -